Re: how about SPX ?

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 10:57:47 EST

Alan,

I would be happy to put in a full SPX interface, with NetWare compatible
API's to make stuff easier to port into Linux and use. Sign me up. SPX
is very easy to implement, and this will be my third time to implement
IPX/SPX on an OS (did one for SMP NetWare and another for Wolf
Mountain). I also noticed that while RIP/SAP is supported, but IPX/SPX
NLSP routing is not. NLSP is a non-trivial implementation, however, and
is A LOT of work.

:-)

Jeff