Re: Latest Kernel -- crash, crash, and crashes again

From: Nasa (nasa000@home.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 18:15:18 EST

Ok, I will move back to the opensource drivers for my NVidia card and see
what happens. As far as
diagnostics -- I don't get anything. I have everything beeing logged by
syslog, but nothing shows up.
Basically, the system will either freeze or reboot. I won't get any
forwaring of the impeding lockup or
reboot.

Nasa