Network trouble with 3C920 (2.4.0-test1)

From: Per Lundberg (plundis@byggdok.se)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 10:30:25 EST

Hello, I'm having some more hardware trouble. Hope you won't mind. :-)

I'm using 2.4.0-test1, and when I move the computer from my LAN at
work (10 megabit with a hub) to my home LAN (100 megabit, switched), I
get incredibly bad speeds (about 30k/s). I think I've got it at times
when just booting the computer too. As far as I know, it can always be
remedied by just removing the TP cable and inserting it again.

Anyone recognise this? It's kind of... annoying. :)