Re: (reiserfs) Re: New Linux 2.5 - 2.6 TODO (Alan Cox suggests delaying reiserfs integration)

From: Lars Marowsky-Bree (lmb@suse.de)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 10:13:08 EST

On 2000-06-06T01:01:55,
   David Luyer <david_luyer@pacific.net.au> said:

There will be backwards compatibility for the current reiserfs code in the
future releases and for some time to come, as stated by the reiserfs team. And
since SuSE is already shipping 2.2 with reiserfs enabled in SuSE Linux 6.4,
we'll have a strong inclination to provide for a clear upgrade path.

I do think the discussion is mood at this point, no?

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@suse.de>
    Development HA

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl