IGMP

From: Myrddin Ambrosius (imipak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 09:57:04 EST

Hi,
   I'm having a crack at porting IGMP v3 to the Linux
kernel. (After all, why not? :)
   However, I've got two questions to ask people on
the
list.
   First off, is there anyone else working on this? I
have looked around, and not seen anything, but that
really doesn't mean anything.
   Secondly, the current IGMP code doesn't fit the
conventions used in the IETF IGMP v3 draft spec. Would
it be better to hack & slash the stuff in the Internet
draft to what's already there, #define everything to
be
the same anyway, or massage the existing code to fit
the specs?