Re: HELP!!!! BAD ENTRY IN /etc/ld.so.preload CAUSING ERROR IN LINUX BOOT UP

From: Sukumar Thirunarayanan (sthiru68@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 17:45:34 EST

-echo works but I encountered another PROBLEM
It say that the file is "Read only file system"
All the command
works
-rm
-mv
-echo
without that shared library problem but I get the
"Read only file system" error

Here are the permissions on the file when I did
-ls -l

-rw-r-r-- root root 6 <date time> ld.so.preload

Thank You