US-TX-Austin Linux Linux Device Driver Programmer - CONTRACT OR PERM

From: James Barry (the_kernel@consultant.com)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 20:00:47 EST

We need a real kernel "mechanic" someone who knows the pitfalls of
bolting and unbolting services and drivers from the kernel.

We are developing driver code for a unique file system, this is not
run of the mill coding.... the speeds at which this device operates
demand expert knowledge at the kernel level for success.

Please call James Barry my toll free pager (Voice) and leave a
message - 1.877.760.2682 (working out of my home this week),
or better still or email your resume and contact info to:
jbarry@geologics.com

Thank you for any help that you may be able to provide.
Note: Working out of home this week, here's my numbers:

Home 713.778.0970
Toll Free Voicemail 1.877.760.2682

Cordially,

James Barry