kapmd

From: Billy Harvey (Billy.Harvey@thrillseeker.net)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 10:39:42 EST

I've been having kapmd go to 60% to 80% CPU use (according to top) and
stay there for hours at a time under 2.4.0-test1-ac5. I don't believe
it's an accurate measure being taken though, as this is on a notebook,
and anything taking that much CPU use for more than 10 minutes
(dumping a bunch of images to the root window, for example) ususally
turns on the fan, which is not occuring.

Any guidance on what else to look at?

Billy