CML2 version 0.1.6 is available

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@snark.thyrsus.com)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 21:41:37 EST

CML2 is now available at

        http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/kbuild/

This version, 0.1.6, corrects bugs and incorporates suggestions by
Riley Williams, Giacomo Catenazzi, and a gentleman associated with
the USB stuff whose mail I have unfortunately lost.

The Tk interface is shaping up nicely. Note that all three interfaces
now have an 'E' or `Elide' commands that toggles whether or not you
are queried about suppressed symbols.

I'm working on better backtracking facilities now.

--

A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and all that is necessary to close the circle of our felicities. -- Thomas Jefferson, in his 1801 inaugural address