Re: Slow development cycle

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 15:16:59 EST

> Coming... yeah right. Identify a few issues that *somebody* *is* *not*
> *already* *working* *on*, and I'll see what I can do...

Things on my list Im sure nobody is tackling right now:

1. Check everyone in maintainers/credits actually still has a working
        address.

2. Fix the defxx (if you happen to have fddi and the right board)

3. Making syncppp use the new generic ppp code (if you have a sync
        card handy)

4. TB multisound needs debugging if you have such a board

5. Clean up the NCR5380 driver and make it SMP safe

The big big one right now is probably to use the USB stuff aggressively
and report problems/fix them. The USB stuff is almost there but it really
does need lots of people using it who are prepared to chase down oopses
they get and fix the locking and other little glitches left.

Alan