where to get "ac" sources?

From: Michael D. Crawford (crawford@goingware.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 00:39:03 EST

Pardon my newbie ignorance, I'm new to the list and I don't pretend to
be a kernel hacker.

Can someone tell me where to get the "ac" builds, such as the
2.4.0-test1-ac4 that I've seen mentioned.

Do I need to get them from CVS? If so, which server? I found a mention
of a CVS server in the linux-kernel FAQ, but the link seems to be stale.

What I'd like to do is contribute to the release of 2.4 by testing the
latest builds on my Compaq Presario 1800T Pentium III 450 Mhz laptop,
which is documented here:

http://www.goingware.com/laptop

in a week or so, with the arrival of a new hard drive, I'll be able to
test PowerPC builds on a 150 MHz Mac 8500 too.

I don't know enough about the innards to do meaningful kernel
programming yet, but I think I can contribute meaningfully to the
testing. I'm experienced enough as a programmer to track things down
somewhat, and I was a QA engineer before I was a programmer.

Regards,

Michael D. Crawford
GoingWare, Inc. - Expert Software Development and Consulting
http://www.goingware.com
crawford@goingware.com