Re: 2.3.99pre8 shows no shared memory.

From: ferret@phonewave.net
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 20:32:10 EST

Is this the Supermicro board with onboard eepro NIC and adaptec
ultrawide/ultra2wide SCSI? I've unfortunately forgotten the exact model
(was building an NT5 system for a customer at work, and loaded Debian
potato to test the hardware) but I did successfully boot 2.2.15/SMP on it.
Dual P3/700 coppermine and 512MB memory. I think the board/chipset was too
new to be tested much, from what I can remember of the warnings. I did
send a dmesg/lspci dump to the SMP list but I think that bounced. Oh well.