hpn200 linksys cards

From: Tim Sandquist (tsandqui@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 15:22:49 EST

I have a couple of home phoneline networking cards that don't appear
to be supported by linux. I'm sending this to the list cause I was
wondering if anyone wanted them to test/write drivers for them.
I listed some details below. I've never written a device driver so
I don't know what's relevant.

I'll send someone the cards if they want to work on a driver.
I figure someone might be able to get a driver figured out.

Please respond directly to me since I am not on the l-k list.

Tim Sandquist

Card details:

HPN200SK (starter kit, two cards)
PCI ID feda:a0fa