Re: Duh - eth= fix for 2.3.99

From: Pekka Riikonen [Adm] (priikone@poseidon.pspt.fi)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 05:50:06 EST

>Brains here has managed to misplace both the fix and its authors email
>address. If the Finn in question could resend it ..

: On Mon, 15 May 2000, Pekka Riikonen [Adm] wrote:
: Hi,
:
: Here comes the netdev= patch and it should work now. I've tested it only
: with ethernet cards but it should work with any other netdevice for that
: matter. Please check that the logic is correct. I preserved the old ether=
: command line as well and it works now by using internally this new system.
: However, if it is not needed it could be removed all together. The patch
: is made against pre8.
:
        Pekka
 Pekka Riikonen | Email: priikone@poseidon.pspt.fi
 SSH Communications Security Corp. | http://poseidon.pspt.fi/~priikone
 Tel. +358 (0)40 580 6673 | Kasarmikatu 11 A4, SF-70110 Kuopio
 PGP KeyID A924ED4F: http://poseidon.pspt.fi/~priikone/pubkey.asc