Re: cdparanoia can not access ide-scsi cdrom with kernel 2.3.99

From: Grzegorz A. Wieczorek (gigo@ibb.waw.pl)
Date: Tue May 23 2000 - 12:25:22 EST

I had another (maybe little bit similar) problem.
I have SCSI cdwriter (sr0) and IDE cdrom with SCSI emulation (sr1). While
reading form cdwriter (using cdparanoia 9.7) I can't start reading from
cdrom till cdwriter is done. When I start reading from cdrom first and then
from cdwriter, everything goes fine. I use 2.3.99-pre8, but observed similar
behavior on earlier versions too. Not dangerous, but it's a bug anyway,
think.

Grzegorz A. Wieczorek