2.2.16pre nls in 2.3?

From: Urban Widmark (urban@svenskatest.se)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 06:34:25 EST

> 2.2.16pre1
[snip]
> o 16bit code page translation support ('Cosmos')

Any chance of seeing this in 2.3 soon?
Known problems with doing this as it is now done in 2.2?
Is 'Cosmos' working on it?

It made my solution to my smbfs-nls problems a lot nicer (thanks for
mentioning it) an I would like to use it in a 2.3/2.4 version of that
patch.

(For those who have no idea what I'm mumbling about, my smbfs stuff is
 on http://www.hojdpunkten.ac.se/054/samba/)

[snip]
> o SMBfs updates (Andrew Tridgell)

And sorry for asking stupid questions that I know, or should have known,
where to find the answer myself.

/Urban