Re: Some more info about CONNECT/ACCEPT problem.

From: Peter Zaitsev (pz@spylog.ru)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 12:00:11 EST

> This is the testing program which is in cause,
> just look at the source and fear :)

OK. I asked you what is wron with test client ( I used apache as test
server) if the test is not done localy.
Not client or server seems to be loaded - more then 80% idle CPU and almost
no I/O on both...
Well. You do not like testing in 200 processes ? But that's the point - even
then there is enough CPU power I starting getting long connects with many
clients !