Re: netscape locks up under 2.3.99pre4-3

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 12:07:20 EST

Alex,

I spoke with Caldera engineering folks yesterday, since this appears to
be something they are aware seeing widespread as well with 2.3.99. They
tell me they've determined that it's a bug in the Netscape core browsser
code (GLIB related). They were able to tell me when they would have a
fix out on Open Linux. Netscape folks might want to know about it.

Jeff