3c905C Ethernet Card problem .

From: CSI (csi@cs.odu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 18:14:12 EST

Hi all

 I am working on a project in which I have to compare the performace of
Materhorn LRP with that of Cisco routers. Right now I'm using 3com
3c509 ethernet cards, but would like to change over to 3c905 Fast ethernet
cards. I'm able to the get the 3c509 Ethernet cards to work fine with my
Materhorn LRP but have'nt had any luck with the 3c905 cards. When I try to
use the 3c59x.o or the 3c90x.o driver(compiled on 2.2.13 kernel), I get
a SIOCSIFFLAGS error and a lot of "unresolved symbol" errors. How am I to
get over this problem ??? Any help would be appretiated....

Thanks in advance
Kiran