Re: __inline__ latin (Re: Shmem filesystem? DevFS? Why.)

From: Bill Maidment (bill.maidment@elgas.com.au)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 00:28:18 EST

At 03:07 pm 5/04/00, Andre Hedrick wrote:
>On Tue, 4 Apr 2000, Steve VanDevender wrote:
>
> > Yup, you're trolling. British English is the bastard child of Anglo
> > Saxon and Norman French. We're all _deeply_ involved with French
> > already.
> >
> > Anyone want to redo the entire kernel in Esperanto? We may as well make
> > everyone suffer equally.
>
>No, lets do "Latin", everyone knows that my mastery skills of the English
>language is perfect.........;-)

OK. I think its time to put this to rest. Sorry for starting it up on this
list. Nice to have a bit of fun occasionally, though.

Perhaps Linus will convert it all to Finnish...... ("No, Bill stop it" a
voice was heard in the distance)

You're only jealous because the little penguins are talking to me.