Re: DCACHE Pinning Problems with rm -r on 2.2.15/2.3.99Pre3 withNWFS2.2.2

From: Manfred Spraul (manfreds@colorfullife.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 10:00:19 EST

From: "Jamie Lokier" <lk@tantalophile.demon.co.uk>

> Which is unfortunate because the computed LSEEK_CUR appears in Glibc's
> readdir(). It's a corner case. To remove the LSEEK_CUR, unfortunately
> you have to use another syscall in the normal case.

I don't see a problem with LSEEK_CUR, as long as glibc doesn't make any
assumptions about the number.

If they just substract one offset from another, the there should be no
problem:
default_llseek(LSEEK_CUR) adds the current position.

Do they assume that the offset is always ascending, or any other foolish
ideas?

--
    Manfred