Re: Video CD under Linux

From: clubneon (clubneon@hereintown.net)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 12:08:23 EST

It also means that you can play the disc in most DVD players. Hi-tech
home movies. Can't wait until 30 years from now, when I dig out an old
DVD player, and show vacation films to the grandkids. While they make fun
of the moving parts, how big the storage medium is, and that it is only a
2D representation of the scene.