drivers/sound/Makefile changes in 2.3.52pre3

From: Thomas Molina (tmolina@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 14:31:31 EST

Some time ago I sent in a patch for 2.2 and 2.3 for a Makefile wierdness
involving PAS compilation. The PAS16 card can use both the PAS driver
and the SB driver if they are both compiled into the kernel. Doing this
results in warnings for multiple inclusions of the uart401.o target if
the proper #ifdefs are included in the Makefile. I notice those ifdefs
were removed sometime between 2.3.47 and 2.3.52pre3. Can these put back
in unless the sound rewrite obviates the necessity for this? I can
submit another patch if required.