Re: string-486.h?

From: Daniel.Egger@suse.de
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 12:55:57 EST

On 23 Feb, Brian Gerst wrote:

> The code in include/asm-i386/string-486.h has been disabled for quite
> long time now. Is it truly dead and can be removed? What is broken
> with it?

 I'd like to append another question. The current gcc seems to have
 problems with memcpy calls in the kernel source. When compiling a
 kernel I get unresolved memcpy symbols for example in hisax.
 Although memcpy is used all over the source I get these
 unresolved symbols just in a few places.

--

Servus, Daniel