Re: One more boobytrap needed for 2.2.15pre ?

From: Andris Pavenis (andris@stargate.astr.lu.lv)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 14:16:55 EST

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Manfred Spraul wrote:
> Andris Pavenis wrote:
> >

> > We'll it's not exactly as requested, but here is stack info from from boobytrap
> > in tcp_recvmsg(). Stack trace were called at end of tcp_recvmsg() when
> > boobytrap failed.
> >

> The oops is extremely mangled, could you double check that you use the
> correct System.map file, and that you parse 'dmesg' into ksymoops, not
> the data from syslog?
>
> > I'll leave test mentioned above running at night.
>
> It doesn't matter how we get a stack trace, we need just one good,
> unmangled stack trace. I grep'ed through the source code, and I found no
> obvious caller of tcp_recvmsg.

I rebooted machine with check mentioned earlier in begin of tcp_recvmsg() so
I cannot get earlier data with dmesg any more. Fortunatelly I have new errors.
I also removed show_stack() from all other traps so output of stack traces
is called at begin of tcp_recvmsg() only when in_interrupt()!=0. I'm also
including unchanged output of dmesg

Andris