SV: SV: SV: Accessing serial ports from a loadable module (from

From: Jörgen Overgaard (jorgen@naxos.se)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 10:55:02 EST

Hi,

Well, that's not such a bad idea! :-)
But as I said... I wish to do this so I can to some "kernel module writing fun". ;-)
Maybe I'll just take it as you say , and just start up trying it this way, and later on
dig deeper into the darkness of the Linux kernel.. Booohoo!

Thanks for your answer and for being such a guide! ;-)

Regards / Jörgen