Notes: 2.3.x stuff

From: Alan Cox (alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 19:17:51 EST

Folks keep mailing me 2.3.x stuff. For the moment send it to Linus not
me (or to maintainers). I'm too busy to deal with 2.3.x for the next
couple of months.

Also anything that hasnt appeared in Linus tree for 2.3.x that was sent
to me, send it to Linus. If I didnt lose it for you then the fact I
just exterminated my /usr/src tree for 2.3.x did.

(Do not mix AMI Megaraid cards and an Iomega Buz it seems)

Alan