[2.3.47] isapnp fails to detect ESS1868

From: buddy@dookie.net
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 11:27:14 EST

In 2.3.47, isapnp fails to properly configure my ESS1868 sound card.

This worked perfectly in 2.3.46.

The card still works if i use isapnp by hand.

If i can provide more information, let me know.

foobar:~# dmesg |grep pnp
isapnp: Scanning for Pnp cards...
isapnp: Card 'ESS ES1868 Plug and Play AudioDrive'
isapnp: 1 Plug & Play card detected total
foobar:~#