Re: Eepro100 on 2.0.x and 2.2.x

From: Camm Maguire (camm@enhanced.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 10:22:07 EST

Greetings! I've mentioned this in an earlier post as well, but if
you're looking for a data point in debugging, we have *no* problems
from these cards on a 16 node PII 350 Beowulf under 2.2.12. Run
simulations for days successfully. Of course, I also have an interest
in this driver's stability, so I'd appreciate any definitive bug
reports you may uncover.

Take care,