alpha update for 2.3.47-6

From: Richard Henderson (rth@twiddle.net)
Date: Sun Feb 20 2000 - 06:02:44 EST

Converts all of the supported systems to use Andrea's IRQ
infrastructure. Cleans up style issues to my liking.

Tested on sx164, up1000, eb164.

ANK, the eb164 is very similar to your pc164, the only
real differences being in the IDE controler. It's using
an aic7xxx and two tulips. If this patch doesn't work
for you, I'm not sure what to try -- of course, I'd been
running other recent 2.3 kernels just fine too....

r~