Re: Userland encrypted filesystem that root cannot access.

From: Andrew McNabb (amcnabb@argus-systems.com)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 12:42:43 EST

This isn't necessarily true. If you're running a trusted operating
system, you can set it up so that administrators do not have unlimited
power. For example, here at Argus (http://www.argus-systems.com) we have
a B1 level Trusted OS that makes this sort of high-end security possible.
HP and SunFederal make products with similar capability.