Re: Linux 2.2.15pre9

From: Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH (allbery@kf8nh.apk.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 22:00:55 EST

In message <Pine.LNX.3.95.1000218135553.291A-100000@chaos.analogic.com>,
"Richa
rd B. Johnson" writes:
+-----
| On 18 Feb 2000, Matthias Andree wrote:
| > Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk> writes:
| > > o Add Yamaha CRW6416S to the lun blacklist (Tim Waugh)
| > Wah, will they ever learn things?
|
| Emm. This CW Writer works okay for me. What is the problem?
+--->8

If you have SCSI configured to probe all LUNs of a device, some broken
devices (both SCSI and ATAPI) will report the device on all LUNs. (Some
non-broken devices do use multiple LUNs; for example, some CD changers may
allow you to select which CD to read by LUN.)

--
brandon s. allbery	   os/2,linux,solaris,perl	allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	   kthkrb,heimdal,gnome,rt	  allbery@ece.cmu.edu