Re: ide-scsi with more than 1 cdrom

From: jason (kernel@linuxpowered.org)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 18:22:40 EST

I've read and written from 2 atapi cd drives it works but things that
should be in certain sectors like bootable cd's can be messed up while
being read I guess this is due to cheap hardware but if you read from a
good cd drive like another cd burner it will be ok. I would write from the
hard disks though.