SIN flood protection

From: ADAM Sulmicki (adam@cfar.umd.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 19:14:16 EST

Yeah, the name kind of sounds cute, but I think we should stay with
*SYN* flood protection. :-)

This is in regard to 2.3.47-5 where someone ran spell check on it,
and changed

        SYN flood protection
        SIN flood protection.

and while I'm at this I believe both 'filesystem' and 'file system' are
equally correct and changing them is kind of pointless (although I
personally prefer 'filesystem' (as one word) over 'file system'). I think
same goes against 'behaviour' vs 'behavior', etc.