Question: APM on SMP?

From: Terry 'Mongoose' Hendrix (stu7440@westga.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 08:36:19 EST

Is there a way to do soft powerdown ( with APM ) on an SMP machine? I'm
to cpu0 ( ? ) and reset. Is there a way to make a sys req for
switching to cpu0 and load a small module to soft power down, or does SMP
with the current APM code base just not to be done?

I've never done any bios coding, so flame away.

cheers,
Terry