Re: matroxfb, console switches, and BP6 SMP

From: James A Simmons (jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 10:19:14 EST

Wow!! Thats weird. Before you do this try turning off accel support inside
matroxfb. It could be that the console code is executing a accel command
while GLX is running. To turn off accel support in matroxfb run

fbset -noaccel.

If you don't have this program you can get it at
http://www.linux-fbdev.org. Just follow the link for fbdev utilities.

Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
James Simmons (o_
fbdev/gfx developer (o_ (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net