Re: DSL Modem?

From: Andrew Stanley-Jones (asj@cban.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 09:47:48 EST

> However, I actually *want* an internal DSL card, rather than the
> external modem I've got now. It would allow me to reclaim one
> (possibly two) IP addresses from the pool of 8 I was given. So if
> someone knows what's happening in this area, please let me know.

Hi,

LanMedia (www.lanmedia.com) will be releasing an sDSL board in a few
weeks. I'm just finishing up the device driver right now, and when I'm
done we'll be going into beta test. I'm not sure if they web site has the
preliminary spec sheets at the moment, but if you email product guys
they can get one.

Andrew

---
Andrew Stanley-Jones         | "It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
http://www.ksirc.org/        |                           -- Walt Disney
http://www.cban.com/         |