Journaling FS in 2.3?

From: buddy@dookie.net
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 10:05:09 EST

Hi.

What (if any) journaling FS options are available under a 2.3 kenrel? I
tried finding both reiserFS and ext3, but there don't seem to be any 2.3.*
versions.

Any help (on the list or by private email) is greatly appreciated.

I'm not running a production environment, so if any of the developers need
people to test extremely unstable patches, i'd have no problem with that
*grin*.

I'm mainly wanting to write a review of the journaling options available
in linux, and benchmarks etc for my local LUG.

If someone has a good pointer to references on what journaling is in
layman's terms, that would be very helpful.

Thanks very much,

--buddy