2.2.14 nfsd

From: Wakko Warner (wakko@animx.eu.org)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 19:52:08 EST

I tried nfsd to export / (and everything below) which doesn't work for
mounts under /

I tried with and without sun nfs emulation (or whatever it's called).
/proc/fs/nfs/exports shows this:
[root@xxxxxxx:/proc/fs/nfs] cat exports
# Version 1.0
# Path Client(Flags) # IPs
/ xxxxxxxxxxxxx(rw,no_root_squash,async,wdelay,crossmnt) # x.x.x.x
[root@xxxxxxx:/proc/fs/nfs]

(x's added so my stuff doesn't go out <g>)

I'm using nfs-utils from sourceforge (debian package nfs-kernel-server
0.1.6-1)

Any Ideas? I would hate to go back to using userland nfs. =)