Framebuffer & 2.3.39

From: nsmith (nsmith@mciworld.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 01:06:33 EST

Hi again,

I have been trying to compile the latest kernel with FB support, but the
option doesn't appear (it's greyed out) within the xconfig option. Is there
something missing? or do I need to use the text config program to set this
up?

BTW: I have noticed some of the post concerning complining kernel with the
Althlon -- I have ran into the same problems and have had to compile the
kermel using optimizations for the AMD K6 to get things to work.

Nasa