the ATA-66 support issue ;)

From: Jim Breton (jamesb-kernel@alongtheway.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2000 - 17:45:12 EST

Sorry to flood the list with this, I know I've seen this come up before
but my best efforts at finding the answer on the archives have been
thwarted. Really I'm just wondering about the stability of the current
2.3.x ATA-66 support, and whether it will be (or has already been?)
back-ported to 2.2.14. If so, where can I get such a patch (experimental
is fine)?

Looking at the Slot A motherboards from Asus, FIC, and Gigabyte, I want
to make sure I will be able to see my disks.

Thanks. *8)