RE: eepro100 with 2.2.14, and 2.3.39 slot problem ! ( BUG?)

From: Andrej Todosic (atodosic@ubisoft.qc.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 15:08:36 EST

ok ,

may be you re right but let me restate :
i have no problem under 2.2.13 and lower ...

as for the pci/agp question , they get the same irq ...
thats my reasoning
also i have reproduced the problem on a 4 pci slot mb,
so its not the board...

however ,

the problem still appears on other slots but hardly ever...
one log entry per day while on slot 4/5 ( depending on the board)
it was 95 percent of the time.

and again this problem is only with 2.2.14 and 2.3.39

anything under 2.2.14 worked fine ( 2.2.12, 2.2.13 )