Re: Serious potential TCP-IP FLAW(was Re: kernel panics at google)

From: Matt (matt@fxp.org)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 14:34:04 EST

Please check buqtraq now. The source has been release for streams.c.
After our tests, we can see no more effect than a ping -f.
I hope this is more informational. Also, if you require any of the other
mailings from FreeBSD's security guru's I have the emails.

Good day
Matt

Starting Java ... Killing Netscape.