Re: 2GB memory limit on Alpha?

From: Rich Payne (rich.payne@alpha-processor.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 17:15:56 EST

Yes, the standard kernel can only use 2Gig, however there is a patch
that will allow up to 2TB, provided your motherboard can support that.

ftp://ftp.us.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/andrea/kernels/v2.2/
(or
ftp://ftp.de.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/andrea/kernels/v2.2/)

--rdp

Rich Payne					rich.payne@alpha-processor.com
Alpha Processor Inc.				www.alpha-processor.com