Limit to low 16MB memory

From: Loq (loqutuz@mobila.cx)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 17:19:18 EST

Hi,

I didnt really know where to send this.. So I tried this adress.

This is the case. I have one of thoose old and buggy motherboards.
And when I found out that the "Limit to low 16MB memory" option really
fixed things, well.. You could say my uptime didnt reset every day because
of the computer crashing.

The option where there ni all the late versions of the 2.0 kernel atleast.
But now, when I tried SuSE (that is running 2.2) I realised that the
option were gone. And I was back to the stoneage :P
This really annoying, since the Limit to low 16MB option is really vital
for my system.

The question is:
Is there any other or simillar option such as Limit to low 16MB memory in
the 2.2 kernel? Without it, I cant run my system.

/Loqutuz.