Re: [Patch] Cleanup struct gendisk registration, 2.3.40-pre1

From: Andrea Arcangeli (andrea@suse.de)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 17:16:29 EST

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Alan Cox wrote:

>Its caught errors before that probably avoided people losing data. Its a good

I read the details of the checks are very nice, if the checks doesn't
complain at least the basic of the inode and blocks allocation are going
to be perfect so I never complained they are the default. But probably if
somebody is so paranoid to really need them for real, he should better
turn off the checks and force a complete fsck at each boot. I use nocheck
here.

Andrea