Re: vger rejecting messages from mediaone (ORBS is evil)

From: Bernard Wei (bernard_wei@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 20:18:34 EST

George Bonser wrote:

> That some self-appointed group can interrupt ones
communications by
> presuming guilt until one subjects to a search goes
against some core
> principles that many of us hold dear. Who are these
people, and who
> elected them? The fix is to simply refuse to submit
to their searches and
> probes making their database less one of open relays
and more one of those
> who will not obey their demand. Those how choose to
use them will find
> their own communications hampered.

My ISP mail relay is being blocked too. But I am not
mad with ORBS but with my ISP for being ignorance.
Opening a door to facilitate SPAMs is irresponsible
and should be stopped. And the only way they will
ever listen is when the services they try to provide
to their customers are affected in more ways than one.

Most often than not, sending complain emails to
postmaster usually get ignored. SPAMs problem only
slow down their fast network just a little bit, so
they don't care and continue to fill slower network
mail server with loads of spams. They get what they
deserved. Of course this becomes a nuisance to their
customer, guess why I'm sending this through yahoo
mail...

--
Bernard Wei                              -o)
bwei@home.com                 o)  o)     /\\