Re: USB-SCSI

From: Matthew Dharm (mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 19:25:07 EST

I am the official maintainer of usb-scsi. I am aware of the problem. A
patch which restores functionality should be available later this week.
Right now, I'm in the middle of a major cleanup and re-design which is
bringing to light many, many bugs in the old system.

Also, for USB related discussions, please keep them on linux-usb@suse.com.
For usb-scsi (soon to be renamed usb-storage) issues, please e-mail me
directly. My e-mail address in in the usb-scsi files, and is
mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net

Matt Dharm

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm@one-eyed-alien.net
Engineer, Qualcomm, Inc.                         Work: mdharm@qualcomm.com

S: Another stupid question? G: There's no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people. -- Stef and Greg User Friendly, 7/15/1998