Request for information

From: Clyne, Paul (PClyne@csr.com.au)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 22:21:21 EST

Good listers,

        I'm doing some _preliminary_ research on writing a keyboard module.
Can anyone point me to some good resources on the web that will make this
task easier (a search through google gave me over 100 hits).

        My intent (as well as learning about linux modules in general) is to
have a new keyboard module that allows blind users some new functionality.
Possibly I could 'doctor' one of the existing keyboard modules ? Any
thoughts appreciated.

        Please respond to me directly pclyne@idx.com.au or pclyne@csr.com.au
as I do not (currently) subscribe to this list.

        Thanks heaps in advance.