Re: Framebuffer CHIPS 65555 driver

From: James A Simmons (jsimmons@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 09:31:15 EST

Hi!

  Thanks for the work. I will forward it to the fbdev mailing list. This
patch is needs since in the newest kernels we are moving away from Open
Firmware initailization to PCI based initialization. If you wanted more
info on fbdev go to our web page at http://www.linux-fbdev.org. Thier is a
maling list to. Just send email to
Majordomo@vuser.vu.union.eduvuser.vu.union.edu

with subscribe linux-fbdev "username"

Thank you.

Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am"
James Simmons (o_
fbdev/gfx developer (o_ (o_ //\
http://www.linux-fbdev.org (/)_ (/)_ V_/_
http://linuxgfx.sourceforge.net